Friday, September 11, 2009

If all sporting events were played in light like this, the world would be a better place...



I was supposed to shoot a volleyball match in Kremmling last night, so I left soccer practice early in order to get to there in time for the 6:00 start. When I walked into the gym, all I found was volleyball practice. I then learned the match had been postponed due to a large number of players on the other team were sick.

I wandered back outside and saw that there was a pee wee football game being played on the high school field. So I thought to myself, as long as I'm here I might as well shoot it. And I am glad I did. I was able to shoot the final quarter in some of the most wonderful light I have seen in a long time. All of the high school football games I shoot don't start until after 7:00, so if I see anything like this, it only lasts a few minutes and then I am at the mercy of the stadium lights, which aren't very good at the two schools I shoot at. This light lasted the entire time.





No comments: