Monday, July 12, 2010

New look



Whoa, more than three months since my last post!  That's not good.  No excuses, other than after returning from the Winter Olympics I went straight back to work at the newspaper and coaching soccer at the high school, which kept me busy into May.

I have also been playing around with new looks for my blog and as of today you see what I have settled on...for now.  I'm going to give a few weeks and see what I think of it then.

Here we are in the middle of summer already.  Where has the time gone?

I haven't really done anything that I had hoped to do, so I guess I had better get cracking before I go back to coaching in a little more than a month.

I was able to go back to my high school reunion over the Fourth of July weekend.  It was a very quick trip, but well worth it to see and catch up with so many friends from the class of 1980.



Later this week I will be traveling to Georgia to pick up my son, Erik, as he graduates from basic training at Fort Benning.  I can't wait to see him!  Here he is about a month ago:


In between all of this I am still working for the newspaper.  I'm hoping this new look for my blog will motivate me to start posting on a more frequent and regular basis about what I am up to.

goo, goo g'joob

1 comment:

Kristen Lodge said...

Nice new look. What else have you been up to? I miss hanging out. When are we going to bike ride?????